Monday, February 25, 2008

The most horrible haircuts in history over my head

Wow. Alright, this is very amazing. It's a great honor for me to have this. I want to& I have to speak fast here, man. Thank you to the Coens for being crazy enough to think that I could do that and put one of the most horrible haircuts in history over my head.



Thank you for really proving my work. I want to share this with the cast, with the great Tommy Lee Jones, with the great Josh Brolin, with the great Kelly MacDonald. And I want to dedicate this to my mother, and I have to say this in Spanish, and I'm sorry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joé, si el corte de pelo contribuyó a que ganase el Oscar, bien le cundió xDDDD

Todavía no he visto la peli. Curiosamente, ninguno de mis amigos la ha visto todavía. Sólo uno de mis hermanos, pero no sé si hacerle caso (me dijo que le aburrió bastante).
Tengo ganas de verla para opinar.